Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Black Bean and Corn Salsa

Black Bean and Corn Salsa

1 can black beans
1 can yellow corn
1 can rotel
1/4 cup chopped onion
3 teaspoons cillantro
1 dash lime juice

Rinse the beans and put them in the bowl.  Strain the corn, and put it in the bowl with the beans. Stir in the onion, cilantro, rotel and lime juice. Let it marinate in the refrigerator and serve.

********

Of course, you know I've modified this recipe just a little bit.  I used two cups of black beans I cooked from dry this weekend.  I used a pound of frozen corn thawed in the microwave.  The cilantro was dried and the rotel was generic store brand. 

It still turned out pretty darn good.  I've been eating it on Wasa crackers.  Yum Yum.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home